Website Add-on Tools
The Bloomtools add-on tools are designed by our experts to not only look great but also generate bottom-line results like generating leads, converting customers, making sales, and cutting your administration time.
Raise your profile by adding your profile to each blog post. Profile images are displayed in Google search results and at the bottom of your blog posts.
- Engage your visitors by allowing them to comment on your blog using Facebook commenting. Each comment added will appear on that person's facebook profile for all their network to see
- Blogs are also automatically tweeted to your Twitter followers and added to your RSS feed to alert contact when you have added a new post
Potential customers will use your website to research details of your products before they make a purchase. Even if you don't sell online you will still need to show your product range on your website and the Bloomtools product catalogue makes it easy.
- Organize products into categories
- Import your product list
- Show related products
Save time, and make your customers happy, by creating a secure area on your website for clients to have access to their own information and documents through the File Manager tool.
- Organize files into folders
- Give access to files using subscription groups or to individuals
- Secure with access logging
A knowledge base is a collection of pages within your site that covers things like frequently asked questions and product guides for clients, so visitors find the information they need. A knowledge base can even be used internally - keep your policies, style guides, templates and important documents in the one place where staff can easily view and download them.
- Restrict access to groups of contacts
- Group information into a hierarchical structure
- Display related articles
Most consumers research products or businesses online before buying, so you should have a simple and attractive website that shows them what you do. A Bloomtools Photo Gallery is a great tool for showing off your work or products, or displaying photos of company events. It's easy to upload and manage images and there are several professional display options to suit your needs which include:
- Social media sharing features
- Facebook commenting on images
- Unlimited galleries
Podcasting is fast becoming a popular way of distributing information over the Internet. It allows you to supply audio, such as interviews or product guides, to website visitors quickly and gives people a great reason to regularly visit your site.
With the Bloomtools Podcasting tool you can upload audio to your website for your customers to download and listen to. The tool makes it simple to manage your audio and displays it professionally on your website.
Forms can have many functions on your website including signups, purchases and enquiries. The Bloomtools Form Builder allows you to easily create these forms yourself and add them to your website instantly. Some of the highlights include:
- Easy-to-use drag and drop editor
- 18 different field types
- Captcha to stop spam
- Integrates with the contact database
The Bloomtools Membership Manager allows members to sign up, pay their fees and renew their membership online making it simple for them and you. It also manages your membership database and sends invoices and receipts automatically.
- Multiple member types and membership periods
- Take payments through our 15 payment gateways
- Give members access to restricted areas of the website
- Display members in an online directory
Your customers come to your website to get information on your business and products and they will leave if they can't find what they want. Make it simple for them to find information by providing a website search function so they can type in what they want and get a list of relevant results quickly.
- Integrated into the design of your site
- Integrates with Google's custom search feature