Find the answer to common questions about the Bloomtools franchise opportunity.
- Dynamic, self-editing websites with a world-class content management system
- All-in-one email and SMS marketing systems
- Search engine optimization consulting and programs
- Ecommerce tools (such as shopping cart and custom form builder)
- Interactive tools (such as membership directory system and podcasting)
- Communication tools (such as photo gallery and blog)
- Internet training, consulting, coaching and ongoing support
However, as a franchisee builds their business and takes on more clients, it will be necessary for them to have a shopfront or office to operate from, so clients can come to them and so they can hire staff. If a franchisee chooses to operate from a shopfront, it must be designed and fitted out to match Bloomtools’ specifications.
- Sales and lead generation
- Customer Relationships Management
- Industry knowledge and standards
- Business management
- Products and services
- A Franchisee Support Manager for all your business, sales and marketing needs
- Team of support technicians to help you manage your clients
- Online toolbox to log and monitor support requirements and communications with Head Office
- Online knowledgebase of products and strategies
In addition to this, individual franchisees will want to carry out additional marketing and lead generation strategies themselves, such as alliances, seminars and magazine/newspaper editorial in their local areas. Bloomtools provides advertising, public relations and marketing templates for franchisees to use and the Head Office marketing team works with all the franchisees on their individual marketing requirements.
- Read all the information on the Bloomtools website
- Send an inquiry
- Speak with our Franchising Manager
If you meet our requirements, you will be sent an information pack and will continue through the franchisee process.