A Rolls Choice, a small wedding car rental and chauffeuring company located an hour outside of Toronto, had been running a Google Adword campaign online and felt that they were not receiving enough inquiries through the campaign or their website. After a conversation with a Bloomtools consultant they realized a new website could be beneficial to the campaign and their business overall. Their focus was on growing their business, not struggling to understand a complicated website platform. They required a website that was easy to use, professionally displayed their car fleet, and would generate leads.
CLIENT: A Rolls Choice
- Limited budget
- No SEO on website (not ranking organically)
- Client had limited knowledge of the web
- Website was not generating leads for their business
- No mobile website
- Updated logo design
- New website design on Bloomtools platform
- Added SEO optimized meta data
- Original copy with keyword insertions
- Client can easily update and manage their website
- Monthly clicks increased 100%
- Average cost per click decreased 50.69% (receiving more clicks for the same budget)
- Calls increased 26.09%
- Contact forms increased 37%
- Ranking on the first page of Google (1 st position) for: "rolls Royce rental,"
- "vintage car rental," "wedding car rental"
- Client is consistently booking up fleet of cars
- Website was paid for the first week it went live.
The new website has improved every aspect of A Rolls Choice's online presence. Their mobile-friendly website accounts for 24% of the total website traffic, and 27% of all incoming leads. After only 2 months with Bloomtools, online traffic increased over 1500%, and online leads increased 67%. Bloomtools worked within the client's budget, and delivered a website that is consistently generating results.