Online Knowledge Base
Give your clients easy access to important information and cut down your administration time with a searchable knowledge base of commonly asked questions on your website.
What your business can do with a knowledge base system
- Reduce customer support
- Share knowledge
- Cut staff training costs
- Save time and money
Knowledge Base Software Features
- Complete web based help system
- Categorise information into a sophisticated hierachy
- Users can rate information in the knowledge base
- Knowledge base is easily searchable
- Password protect a knowledgebase area by a group in the database marketing
- Limit users to categories such as 'Sales', 'HR' or 'Clients Area'
- Articles suggest other articles the reader may be interested in
How do our clients use our Knowledge Base Software?
Because of the flexibility of the knowledge base software, you're able to tailor the categories and content organization in a way that makes sense for your business. Some examples of how we've been able to help clients set up their knowledge bases include:
- Online Franchising Manuals
- E-Learning Portals
- Online Support Area for Products
- Internal Staff Knowledge Bases